About transactions and pricing
1. Add the correct service to your cart below, depending on the number of transactions you have and whether you would like us to submit your return directly to HMRC. For more details on what counts as a transaction, click here.
2. Proceed to checkout and create an account.
3. Checkout and make your payment. As part of this process you will be provided with an engagement letter. This forms the contract between us.
4. Upload proof of identity and address. We’re sorry for the inconvenience but anti-money laundering laws require us to verify the identity of all our clients.
5. Upload or email us all your evidence of income and expenditure. For details of everything we’ll need, click here.
And that’s it – no meetings, no posting documents, no lengthy phone calls – tax made simple!
|Number of transactions||
up to 50, 51-100, 101-200, 201-350, 351-500, more than 500